Milwaukee PH51 – Waterproof pH Controller designed for all applications, from Indoor cultivation, Outdoor in Hydroponics and even for aquariums. Their IP65 waterproof housing and replaceable double junction electrodes (for pH) make them suitable even for demanding applications such as waste water and agriculture. The modular design allows for easy replacement of electrodes and batteries.
All waterproof testers are supplied in a carrying case and are supplied with calibration solution, batteries, instruction manual and a screwdriver for calibration.
The pH51 is a waterproof pH tester with manual 2-point calibration with an accuracy of ± 0.1 pH and a range of 0.0 to 14.0 pH.
PH CONTROLLER MILWAUKEE PH51 OPERATION
The operation of this fantastic pH meter is simple, follow our steps for correct use:
- Remove the protective cover;
- Press the ON key to turn on the pH51;
- Immerse the electrode in the solution to be measured,
- Stir gently and wait for the pH reading to completely stabilize;
- After use, rinse the electrode with water to reduce contamination.