ADWA AD100 it is a digital multimeter for pH measurement. The pH value indicates the acidity or alkalinity of the water. The pH ranges from 0 to 14, with lower values representing more acidic water and higher values representing more alkaline water. The neutral value is pH 7.0 in the middle of the range. In indoor and outdoor cultivation , the pH must be in a range between 6 and 7. While, for hydroponic cultivation the pH must be between 5.5 and 5.8.
Ph controller is a pH meter digital reliable and accurate with reading direct on the display. Since calibration is electronic , it is easy to use and to calibrate, it only takes a few seconds to calibrate with a gesture. Ideal for those who have to make continuous measurements , systems hydroponic and aeroponic , and also for aquariums.
For calibration , the tester must be recalibrated with two solutions standard buffer pH 4.01 and 6.864 (or 7). It is also possible to measure the pH of nutritional solutions (fertilizers).
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ADWA AD100 PH CONTROLLER
- Adwa AD100 pH meter
- pH measuring range from -2 to 16
- Resolution: ± 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 pH
- Automatic temperature compensation [0 ° C to 50 ° C]
- Temperature of use: from 0 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Humidity of use: 95% Max HR
- Automatic calibration, 1 or 2 points [pH 4.01-7.01-10.01]
- Batteries 4 x 1.5 volts [included], hours of use: 250 h
- Dimensions: 173 x 41 x 22 mm