The new versions of the Aquamaster P100 Pro meter impress with a modern and robust housing. The software has also been updated: this means that precise measurements can now be read faster.
In case of wear or defects, the electrodes can be easily replaced. Combo P and Aquamaster P100 Pro are ideal for measuring EC, pH and temperature in water, nutrients (fertilizers) And soil, as well as aquariums, swimming pool water, whirlpools and ponds. You can switch quickly and easily from one parameter to another by pressing a button. The measuring instruments are pre-calibrated and equipped with batteries.
PH EC TEMPERATURE MULTIMETER OPERATION
- Remove the protective cover.
- Rinse the electrode thoroughly with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the power button to turn on the instrument.
- Hold the instrument vertically and close to the edge of the solution and allow it to rotate slightly. Wait a few seconds until the value appears correctly on the display.
- Use the C / F buttons to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit units.
- Use the MODE button to switch between pH and EC.
- After use, rinse the electrode with water and turn off the instrument by pressing the power button.