1. Information for the user Grace Genetics SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs that the data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of the natural person, for what concerns the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same. For this the following information is provided:
- Purpose of processing : to maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products and services offered. Furthermore, the operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Respond to questions or suggestions from users;
- The management of orders , requests or any type of petition by the user, carried out through any of the contact systems made available;
- Sending the web newsletter ;
- The sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, Apps, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the manager, in relation to the products and services requested or related to collaborators or suppliers with whom promotional agreements have been reached.
- Data retention criteria : the data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, and when they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted following the appropriate security measures , in order to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data. Furthermore, we inform you that the CVs received through the web page will be kept for a maximum period of one year from receipt. If after this period it has not been included in any selection process, it will be eliminated.
- Data communication : your contact and billing details will be transferred to our tax advisor in charge of the tax treatment. The web page developers and the company that provides us with the hosting service on its server will also have access to it. However, these figures have regularized access with us so access to this data is exclusive for the purposes described above. They will not be sent to third parties for their treatment, except for legal obligations.
- User rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to oppose the portability of personal data. It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all personal data concerning him and that he himself has provided to a manager, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and that the same has been carried out by automated means.
- Access rights : the interested party will have the right to request and obtain free information of their personal data subjected to processing, the origin of said data, as well as the communications of the same already made or which are expected to be made in the future. When the interested party submits his request by electronic means, and unless the same requests that it be facilitated in another way, the information will be facilitated in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy will not adversely affect the freedom rights of others.
- Right of rectification and suppression : the data controller will be obliged to implement the right of rectification or suppression expressed by the interested party within a period of ten days . Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified, or in case deleted, and in particular when such data are inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data that concern him. The interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, through the exclusive use of an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of processing : the interested party will have the right to obtain, from the manager, the limitation of data processing. When the processing of personal data is limited, it can only be processed for its conservation, for the request, exercise or defense of claims, with the aim of protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Those who have obtained the processing limitation will be informed by the manager before the aforementioned limitation comes into force.
- Right to object : the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his specific situation, to which personal data relating to him (public interest and legitimate interest) can be processed, including the processing of profiles, according to the pre-established provisions. The person in charge will cease the processing of personal data, unless there are legitimate compelling reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if the exercise of your rights has not been respected, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( AGPD) http://www.agpd.es